We ship quickly from our Connecticut and Missouri warehouses. If you place your order before 1pm EST, it will ship that same-day!
On average, transit time is about 3-5 business days with our free shipping option.
We also offer expedited shipping options that will be available at checkout.
- We love being a part of your special events, parties, weddings, and travel!
- If you have any upcoming deadline for your receiving your shoes, please tell us in the order notes so we can keep a close eye on your order.
- Please note, mail carriers has been experiencing an increase in delayed packages.
- We recommend purchasing Route shipping insurance (available at checkout), to ensure a safe delivery of your package.
- If your shipment has been sent out, but has not had a tracking update in 7 days, with Route you are eligible to receive a replacement order at no additional cost by visiting claims.route.com.
- If one of your order items is on pre-order, our policy is to wait and ship the entire order together.
- However, if you'd like separate shipments -- to receive the portion of your order that is in stock first -- simply let us know and we are happy to accommodate.
- Our shipping carriers USPS, FedEx, and UPS have been experiencing high volumes which cause delays for 1-3% of our shipments. Most of the time, the delay is no longer than 1-2 days.
- For the rare cases where the delay is longer, please reach out to Route for an investigation and/or replacement order via claims.route.com.