- Please use the Returns and Exchanges tab on our website to start the return process.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- As of March 13, 2020, we are extending our return policy to be within 60 days of receiving the shoes. This is in an effort to help customers manage fewer trips out of the house, including UPS post office drop-offs.
- We will accept returns outside the 60-day window. These returns will have a 20% restocking fee, so you will receive 80% of the original purchase price back. If you fall outside the 60-day window, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bulk, wholesale, and custom embroidery are not eligible for return, but sizes may be exchanged.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5-7 business days.
- The amount refunded excludes additional expedited shipping and handling if you had selected that previously.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- We are happy to replace items that don't have the fit or style you prefer, and if they are defective or damaged.
- If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.