- Please use the Returns and Exchanges tab on our website to start the return process.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- It must be sent back within 30 days of purchase.
- In select cases, we will accept returns outside the 30-day window. These returns will have a 20% restocking fee, so you will receive 80% of the original purchase price back.
- Bulk, wholesale, and custom embroidery are not eligible for return, but sizes may be exchanged.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, if you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- The amount refunded excludes shipping and handling.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We are happy to replace items if they are defective, damaged, or don't have the fit you prefer.
- If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com to notify of the exchange.