- All Returns and Exchanges can be started here.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Return date must be within 30 days of receiving the shoes.
- We will accept returns outside the 30-day window. These returns will have a 20% restocking fee, so you will receive 80% of the original purchase price back. If you fall outside the 30-day window, please email us at email@example.com
- Bulk and wholesale orders are not eligible for return.
- Select the item you'd like to return and follow the steps. Then you will be able to indicate if you'd like an exchange or a return refund.
- We are happy to replace items that don't have the fit or style you prefer, or if they are defective or damaged.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 4-7 business days.
- The amount refunded excludes additional expedited shipping and handling if you had selected that previously.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.